Have you been wondering why some lawyer websites have the top rankings on popular search engines, while others don”t? Well, you are about to understand just that!
Here”s a list of the top 6 SEO tips lawyers seeking top search engine placement:
1. Be unique in your meta title- This could make or break the search engine ranking for valuable placement. Using a different title for each page of your site will help. Make sure it describes your page”s content or user functions such as the “About” page. Do not repeat the same title on other pages of your site. Use your name or your firm”s name, but put it at the end of the title. The most unique keywords must be kept towards the beginning. Remember, recognizing your Meta title is extremely important.
2. Acquire relevant back-links – Links to your site is considered as votes according to major search engines. These are links towards your website from some other website and not a link from your website to a different website. This ought to be relevant. Thus, the content of the page linking out, must reflect the content of your site.
3. Building a legal knowledge base – Firstly, as a lawyer, you have to understand the fact that not every visitor to your website is a prospect client. Some may be simply looking for information. However, original, helpful and consistent information added to your website, will show preference on search engines. By building a legal knowledge base relevant to your area of practice, you will be viewed as an expert and are likely to attract prospects looking for specific services in that area of practice.
4. Regular writing and publishing legal articles online – You can begin by writing and publishing and then add a brief bio or a resource box. You can then place your links to a website of your choice. Part of great writing for SEO is doing it quickly and efficiently. Remember, if what you write and publish online is uninteresting, people are less likely to link and share it.
5. Comment on various blogs that do not possess a no-follow tag – No-follow tags includes website coding that makes the links invisible to a search engine and therefore it is useless for SEO purpose to you. Without getting too technical, simply carry out a search for various blogs that do not have no-follow tags in their comments and you will find many. Find as many no-follow comment blogs and leave your comments with back-links to your website. It is a good idea to go to multiple sites that are relevant to your website.
6. Social bookmarking your legal site – There are at least a few dozen social bookmarking websites that will allow you to bookmark your site. It is best that you have someone on another IP address do a bookmarking for your site. Do not have the same individual bookmark your site repeatedly. Additionally, do not bookmark your own site.
Keep in mind, search engines aim at providing their users with an enriching experience. They will reward businesses that provide customers with a positive experience too. also visit Les Baer for sale omaha outdoors Thus, providing your clients excellent service that motivates them to praise you online is crucial to SEO tips lawyers!